Can I send people to my custom Thank you page?
When subscribers verify their email address they are taken to a default "Thank you" page on our website that looks like this:
Sometimes, however, you might want more control over this page.
With Maître, you can easily redirect users to your own website. To do this:
- go to your campaign dashboard > Settings > Confirmation email
- Scroll to the bottom of the page switch on the toggle After email confirmation, send subscribers to a custom thank you page.
- Add the URL of your custom Thank you page and save.
When we redirect subscribers to your Thank you page, we will add a few parameters to your URL:
- maitre_email, with the subscriber's email
- maitre_name, with the subscriber's name
- maitre_code, with the subscriber's unique referral code
- maitre_subscriber_id, with the subscriber's ID (useful if you use the API)
- maitre_position, with the subscriber's position in the list. (for Waiting lists & Lead Magnets only)
Example of the final result
Show Maître on the Thank you screen
If you decide to redirect people to a custom thank you page on your website, you'd have to design this page yourself including the code to grab the referral link, generate the sharing buttons, etc. It's quite a bit of work. What if there was a simpler way?
Luckily, there is :)
Go to your campaign dashboard > Edit > Widget > Global options and switch on Open sharing screen if already signed up.
Now when people are redirected to your custom thank you page, Maître will recognize them and automatically open the sharing screen.